Thursday, December 19, 2013

6 more days.

Yup, 6 more days.. a year already I been single after a relationship..
was thought that I could not really take over my hurts and would not be able to easily get up a new life.

Well, that's wrong :D
I had get up, picking up those mess I made. Being a new myself, pass relationship would be a past of me, experience of me. I could not keep on stepping at the same place, and I should move on.
There have a brighter future for me, choosing this path is my decision.

Year 2013, June :D
Having a self vacation with buddies, is happy, is fun and is tiring :D
This vacation was plan by May and Nin, should have more plan :P I still wanna outing and vacation with your guys, although pocket out many money, but its worth it when I spend time with you guys :)

December :D
My buddies all came down to KL to have a 3 days trip here :D
Btw still the same person planning, something really kinda ko lian mereka leh, others buddies all so busy paktor, no time think about us :D Lucky this fanshu May no forget (y) thumbs up!
Wish Fanshu May and May's Him have a happy relationship :P
Yup, saying back this December thing, play at One U, Lagoon and Midvalley, walk here walk there, its memang tiring one :x but fun la, can keep up my fitness yea :P, first time kat KL shopping and play dao so exited and feel time pass damn fast, not like when I go out with my housemate :( so damn boring and slow :(
Should have more days :(

Actually everytime they plan a plan to come or go to place, always crash my time one :X hahaha, but nevermind la, I ok with it, just time scheduling better then everything would be settle according my plan :)

Can't wait for the gift exchanges day :D 23th yea yea yea :)
bought something okok nia for now I think, but why that time I feel that is the prefect gift leh? :3 erm wahaha..

so, 6 more days huh..
6 more days to a year..
a year after a relationship,

yup and yup..
is the time I should fully put it all down..
Just give me more 6 days..
Taking back up myself, and prepare to find another relationship :)
Kinda crave for love now :X.. don't want to be single ANYMORE! :)

Ksin, Merry Early Chirstmas and Happy New Year :)

No comments: